Terms & Conditions of Trade
A copy of the below Terms and Conditions of trade between yourself and Right Click Assistant (RCA) for signing purposes can be sent to you upon request. If not I will refer back to the below which is available online at all times.
Website Hosting Terms & Conditions
- RIGHT CLICK ASSISTANT will require a 3 month notice period if you would like to move to another host.
- RIGHT CLICK ASSISTANT reserves the right to charge an administration fee should you require work from RIGHT CLICK ASSISTANT to move website hosts.
- Website Hosting is available through LET ME ORGANISE YOU (LMOU) High Specification Servers 8 or 16 Core Intel Xeon Servers with 32-64GB of memory power providing high performance which results in super-fast page loads.
- There are no limits on bandwidth, mailboxes and mysql databases (the bit’s running behind a WordPress install!).
- Daily Backups. Hosting includes the CDP (Continuous Data Protection) for every account – a daily backup system that snapshots your entire file system and storage for 6 months. You will never need to worry about data loss.
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee.
- Dedicated IP Address.
- Guaranteed email / telephone support from Right Click Assistant (should something go a-miss).
- You will receive an invoice for renewal of hosting for the next year 14 days before your due date. There is a payment window of 14 days on this invoice. RIGHT CLICK ASSISTANT will keep your website hosted until and beyond the renewal date for your convenience. Discretion will be used by RIGHT CLICK ASSISTANT upon nonpayment of the renewal of hosting payment as to when your website is taken off line.
Update of WordPress Plugins, Themes and Core
- Out-dated WordPress themes, plugins, and version are the number one-way hackers gain access to your website (besides brute force hacks of your login).
- Even deactivated themes and plugins can leave your website system vulnerable.
- As best business practice I want to keep your website safe – without doing this, and if your site does get hacked then it will ultimately cost us both more time and therefore your money to put right.
- Keeping your WordPress website’s plugins / themes and core version up to date also ensures that the site is compatible with the latest internet browser versions (computer).
- There are a couple of ways that you can work with me on this – As best business practice I will make sure that the updates are done often as and when they arise – I will then send you an invoice at the end of the month for time taken to do this
- OR if you are signed up to a website development retainer with me then I will apply the updates automatically (you will therefore not receive a separate bill).
- Please note that the updates come through their 3rd party creators and WordPress themselves so I don’t know per say when they are coming out and need to be applied.
- Upon applying updates I will ensure that your website is working correctly and that any custom codes that we have used are applied and working still.
- All images required for a project must be sourced by the customer.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring that the appropriate rights to use in the imagery have been obtained.
- Any liability for any copyright infringement falls on the company displaying the imagery, which is considered the end user.
Right Click Assistant Customer Charter
- I am committed to providing high quality business support and assistance services that meet the needs of its clients.
- RIGHT CLICK ASSISTANT recognises that it has a range of customers with differing needs and will ensure that you will all be treated fairly and consistently.
Privacy & Confidentiality at Right Click Assistant
- Right Click Assistant operates a professional service.
- I never divulge private information to third parties, nor any personal or business details that I may see in the course of my work.
Cancellation of website development retainer package requires one month’s notice.