- Written quotations will be provided prior to work commencing.
- RIGHT CLICK ASSISTANT recommends any original documents to be sent via Registered Mail.
- Work will be done and presented using up to date versions of Microsoft Office, Apple OS and its software and Adobe applications.
- Agreements can be terminated with 30 days written notice by either party. RIGHT CLICK ASSISTANT reserves the right to charge for any work carried out prior to cancellation.
- Responsibility of final proof reading of documents lies with client and any errors notified within 48 hours of receipt will be corrected free of charge.
- After 48 hours it shall be deemed that the work has been accepted as free of errors and omissions and the VA will accept no liability or loss arising from the performance of any services carried out under the agreement
- Errors or omissions reported after 48 hours will still be corrected but the additional time spent will be charged to the client.
- RIGHT CLICK ASSISTANT will not be held liable or responsible for the end use of any document or work carried out. RIGHT CLICK ASSISTANT retain the right to reject work which involves material RIGHT CLICK ASSISTANT feel is illegal, immoral or objectionable.
- Every effort will be made to ensure reliable service, in event of equipment failure, RIGHT CLICK ASSISTANT cannot be held liable for any loss of information.
- RIGHT CLICK ASSISTANT will respond to emails within 24 hours. RIGHT CLICK ASSISTANT email auto responder will notify you of any event / holiday time currently being taken.
- I cannot guarantee the success of any advertising through Social Media, including Facebook, or other channels such as your website.
- Hours quoted are average amounts and rounded up to the nearest 1/2 hour.
- All information should be received at least 24 hours in advance of any work commencing, as work will be completed during normal Australian Eastern Standard Time working hours AEST, Monday – Friday.
- Weekend broadcasting can be scheduled e.g. email newsletter, but needs to be requested due to work allocation.
Any additional cost such as the purchase of WordPress themes or advertising as agreed will be charged directly to the client on top of the project cost where relevant.
- If the client disputes the quality or quantity of work completed all reasonable measures will be taken to fix the issue.
- All fees are non-refundable.
Charges & Payments
- Deposit of up to 50% may be requested before commencement of work
- Payment can be made via PayPal or direct deposit into bank account
- If clients original requirements change, I reserve the right to change the original quotation following consultation with said client
- Payment is strictly 14 days from receipt of invoice
- Failure to pay within 14 days will result in interest being charged (at a rate of 5%) per month on outstanding balances
- Any and all costs incurred for chasing and/or recovering the outstanding payment will be added to account
- All charges are billed in hourly increments and charged on a fortnightly basis
- Telephone, travel (kms), printing, stationery, postage and other expenses will be charged separately to hourly rate / cost where relevant
- Mileage for travel required by client will be charged at a rate of 45 cents per kilometer If 24 hour / Emergency turnaround is requested, additional charges of 20% may be applied
- All charges will be reviewed periodically and clients will be notified of any new charges in writing (email).
- Confidentiality is guaranteed at all times. A confidentiality agreement can be signed by myself upon your request.
- No information will be made available to any third party unless required by law.
- All work will be kept on file for a period of 12 months. After this time, work will be deleted unless specifically instructed otherwise.
- Data is protected from onsite / offsite disaster via cloud storage.
Email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. The message including any attachments contains confidential and privileged information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy the e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received the e-mail by mistake and delete the e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. All statements made and agreements come to by means of email are at all times subject to Right Click Assistant’s Terms and Conditions of Trade (This page). Email communication does not therefore form contractual agreement nor is abiding by law.
eBooks Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
You acknowledge that you have read, and agree:
- To comply with all applicable laws and regulations
eBook titles purchased cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged. If you experience technical difficulty in downloading or accessing a title, please contact me for assistance.
Right Click Assistant grants you a personal non-exclusive and non-transferable license to download the eBook. You may reproduce and store portions of the eBook content for your personal use. Full-scale reproduction of book contents is expressly prohibited. You may not use the eBook on more than one computer system concurrently, make or distribute unauthorised copies of the eBook, or use, copy, modify, or transfer the eBook, in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted by Right Click Assistant. If you transfer possession of the eBook to a third party, the license is automatically terminated.
- You are granted the right to download the PDF eBook, you may also print pages of the eBook for your personal use and reference in connection with your work.
- You agree to protect the eBook from unauthorised use, reproduction, or distribution. You further agree not to translate, decompile, or disassemble the eBook.
- You acknowledge that the use of the eBook is for your use only. Multi-use configurations or network distribution of the eBook is expressly prohibited.
The entire contents of the eBook are protected by copyright, unless otherwise indicated. Full-scale copying of eBook contents is expressly prohibited. You may not remove, delete, transmit or create derivative works from any of the eBook content. No part of any chapter of any book may be transmitted in any form by any means or reproduced for any other purpose, without the prior written permission except as permitted under relevant fair dealing provisions. Any other use violates this Agreement and is strictly prohibited.
THE e-BOOK IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, ACCURACY, OMISSIONS, COMPLETENESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHER INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE e-BOOK. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE USE OF THIS SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
This Agreement is governed by Australian law. You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.